Friday, January 22, 2010

OUTSTANDING SANGGUNIAN OF ILOCOS SUR

We have been declared as Outstanding Sangguniang of the Province of Ilocos Sur by virtue of an evaluation conducted by a joint team composed of representatives from the Department of Interior and Local Government, Philippine Councilors League, Department of Environment and Non-Government Organizations. This is the second time that the Vigan City Council won as Outstanding Legislative Body in the province. The first was in 2007 and this is also the second time that we have been the first runner-up in Region I(Ilocos Region).

As the humble Presiding Officer, I feel a sense of fulfillment for steering the City Council for the past nine years. As I bow down from my office as Vice Mayor(I'm on my last term), all I can say is THANK YOU for giving me the chance to shape the destiny of our beloved Vigan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Vice for all of your hard work and achievement as Vigan Vice.

Joyce Alcantara

franz said...

Thanks again, are you based here in Vigan or somewhere, just asking, hope you don't mind.